For the rest of 2023, we will be offering complimentary First General-Wellness Exams for new adoptions from our list of affiliated shelters and rescue groups. If you are thinking of adopting a new pet from a rescue group or shelter and would like to find out more about how to qualify for this program, see the information below. For additional information or assistance with scheduling, please contact us by phone or by email.
Shelter & Rescue Group Adoptions
Complementary Initial Exam for New Shelter & Rescue Adoptees
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid until 12/31/2023
- Offer applies exclusively to your new pet’s first, initial general practice wellness exam.
- Examination must be scheduled to take place within 30 days of adoption.
- Clients will need to provide proof of adoption along with any other medical records/documentation from the associated rescue group or shelter to validate eligibility.
- Complimentary initial wellness exams are provided through our general practice and do not include holistic specialty consultations or holistic-specific services.
- Additional medical services, diagnostic testing, medications, or other services recommended at the time of the exam will incur charges according to our normal fee schedule.